Thursday, March 12, 2009

the forever long-lasting...

Saltwater Sandals.


I love saltwater sandals... so durable, so simple yet delicate. I don't know that I owned many shoes growing up aside from the amazing saltwaters. My mom was a smart cookie... these sandals stay on the feet, are beyond durable, and can be easily washed. They're a pretty great multi-purpose shoe. For the tomboy little girl that I was, these were certainly the way to go. For some reason, in my latter college years, I really wanted to find an adult-size saltwater sandal. I had only ever seen them in child's sizes and I didn't recall ever seeing them outside of Oregon. Lucky me, I was on a leadership trip up to Oregon... and I found some! Yea!

I'm not much of a shoe girl, but there are some shoes I put on that add a little extra something special to the day I wear them. Today is a Saltwater day.

1 comment: