Friday, September 4, 2009

always an indicator

Those who really know me know that as long as I'm writing I'm doing well; when the writing stops or is pulled back it's time to take a look and see what's going on. 

I have so much to share and it seems the ink in my mind is penning much in my heart, but the ability to get to my blessed online journal [curly strands] has not afforded me the ability to type it out. I've also just returned from a GLORIOUS trip back out west to California and Oregon [fondly referred to as the "ORCA trip" by Priscilla and I] and I am busting at the seams to share stories and pictures, but I'm now trying to figure out how to copyright/protect my photos. Anyone have any programs they prefer or could recommend? I think there's a way to protect your photos on flickr, but I have yet to go check it out. Suggestions???

For those of you who were questioning whether or not to be concerned, know there is MUCH writing happening... just not yet out on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment