Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Curly Strands?

My hair is straight. When I say straight, I mean straight. There is not one wave, curl, or twist to my hair. There were several years when I had "the grass is greener" syndrome when I wished I had curly hair, but alas, my hair is still straight as ever. 

There are times, several perhaps, my sassiness, creative & artistic side, mischievousness, silliness, and randomness come flying out in varying manifestations. Sticking in the hair world, these times make me think of random curly strands that I'm sure are bouncing out through the rest of my hair. It's like I find/see some of this spiced throughout what in reality looks more like this.

So if you like a little randomness and would like the thrill of jumping in my head and the adventures throughout my days, I invite you to jump on and ride the curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment