a friend of mine sometimes comments on my timing with things at work and the way I'm able to get "all things" done and with such precise timing. Yesterday I took note of such timing as I exhaled a breath of contentment nearing my time to leave.
the weather outside was too nice to not spend time out in it, so the girls and I went for an hour stroll around the neighborhood. They rode their bikes and wiggle racers, and I enjoyed the warm sun reaching down through the cool air and onto my warm fall sweater. With my amazing walking shoes on, it was a lovely walk.
after our beautiful time outside, my evening wrapped up with carving a pumpkin, separating out the seeds to be baked the next afternoon (which turned out deliciously), cleaning up all the pumpkin mess :) a trip to the library, making a scrumptious broiled tilapia dinner, packing the next day's lunch, laundry, dishes, and the house cleaned... all by 6pm.
with a sense of accomplishment and the flavor of delicious broiled tilapia still dancing in my mouth, I kissed my girls goodnight and exhaled that sigh as I walked out the door.

No comments:
Post a Comment