We kept referring to it as the "snack shack." Fortunately we've got this picture to set us straight. High Tides was the way to go. Right on the beach, great view, good service, and a nice variety to select from on the menu. Aside from their chips and salsa [yummy] I took the opportunity to try something new. It ended up being not just one something new, but two! [sometimes Dr. Seuss pops into my jargon] I ate a conch fritter [which I didn't care too much for] and my first ever fish tacos! [grilled, not blackened] Wow, they were tasty. In fact, I just may go drive out there tonight for dinner! Ha!
The blue on the left is High Tides. I took this from the outdoor/patio seating.
As I was scrolling through the pictures on my camera I also found a couple from mother's day. Facials, flowers, and pot pie... what a day!
That looks like such a cute place! I can almost smell the fish and chips! Beautiful view too! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete... fish tacos?... Fish Tacos?!? FISH TACOS?!?!... who are you and what have done with my friend :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is the world!!!!! That picture of the facials, oh my!!! The beach was great wasn't? I'm up for some more fish tacos, yum, yum!
ReplyDeleteRhonni