In the realm of "The 5 Love Languages" I wouldn't say the "Gifts" category would rank all that high for me, but I tell you what - if there were a "Thoughtfulness" category, I'd be off the charts. In my opinion all the other five love languages can fit, to some degree or another, in the "Thoughtfulness" category. Gifts that are given out of thoughtfulness are right up there with my "Words of Affirmation" [the category I scored highest in. No surprise to me or those who know me.] I don't care if it cost you five dollars, five hundred dollars, or if it was a napkin that came with your take-out meal that had some type of print on it [free]. It's all about the thoughtfulness.
This little treasure was recently handed to me with a fun little bow on it [which, yes, was wore on my head the rest of the night.] "I was out, saw this, and it totally made me think of you." Do you hear that? Right there - already priceless! Oh, but wait, it gets better...
On the front it says:
Today I had a conversation with my true self. She asked me why I had abandoned her, why I had ignored all her constant advice. And then she reminded me of all the things I had forgotten. And never once did she say, “I told you so.”
And on the back:
It is here where she must begin to tell her story.
How loved and known I feel! My hope is that I honor the pages staring at me as the story, my story, is penned.
Thank you, Wonder Twin
No comments:
Post a Comment