We were all created to worship the Lord our God and serve Him only [Luke 4:8 / Deuteronomy 6:13]. We were all designed to be worshipers. I know I've made reference to this before; He has given me a worshiper's heart and a spirit and ear for music. I. Love. Music!
I recently told a friend, "Part of music is sometimes being left to wonder and imagine what all the artist could be singing/talking of. The beauty in knowing the artist is you get to ask!" I don't know John Mark McMillan, but I did get to hear his story behind this song. Doing so took a song that I already greatly enjoyed and put in on a whole other level; gave it so much more meaning and depth.
I do so love authenticity. It breathes life to our hearts when others speak from, and live in that place [authenticity] ... just as it breathes life to others when we do the same.
What an amazing God we serve who beckons us to come to Him - wholly and completely just as we are.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment