Wednesday, August 17, 2011

raw

Conviction has set in.

There was a part of me that felt 'bad' after publishing my last post when faces and hearts of those around me came to mind, but I took the excuse of 'there are only two people that I know of who might read this', and I ran for the hills.

In a moment of raw heartache I cried out to the Lord through blogworld. Whereas writing and song is the language which God and I communicate with each other most, blogworld was not the place.

I'm sorry for any hurt brought to your heart.

I sometimes forget how lonely the narrow road can feel at times. Even when dancing with the Trinity and walking incarnate. I forget things are not comfortable or easy.

I know better than thinking if I were to return 'home' then the ache in my being would be soothed. And really, it never will be this side of glory.  How tender and sweet of God to give us aches which cannot be met, soothed, or ignored for too long. It's these very aches which draw us into the deeper fibers of our prayer lives, and thus, deeper into Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment